How do I get human assistance instead of browsing countless help articles?
Hi @David Hutton
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
The Atlassian Community is your best resource for bypassing general help articles and connecting directly with human experts, including other users, marketplace partners, and Atlassian staff.
However, to get a helpful response quickly, you need to be specific 😊
Cheers
Ajay
I need help linking to Service Request tickets to each other. In the pre cloud this was easy.
Hello, Good day. Please create a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
hello @David Hutton
Welcome to community
In general this is the link https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/link-issues-pages-and-app-content-from-the-issue-view/ that talks about linking request
I have created a ticket on your behalf to the team and you should have received an email for the same for support.
Please feel free to comment on the ticket
Thank you,
Prachi
Hello @David Hutton ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
As @Prachi Bolar mentioned, a support request has been created, engineer will reach out to you soon, please keep an eye on your email box.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.