I manage a Jira Service Desk (team-managed) space and, until Friday, my workflow for most of the Request Types was working perfectly.
I have a Approval status, where the Agent was supposed to choose the Approver of the ticket.
It was working fine until Friday, my agentes were able to select the user (either another agent, or a customer) to approve the solution.
This morning we woke up with the inability to select a person for approval. NOTHING changed in the settings, but now when I click on the field to open the dropdown to select the person to approve, the list is empty:

I can't see any agent OR Customer. Now all my In Review tickets are stuck because I can't transition them without approval.
Please notice, this was working fine until Friday! The settings seem to be correct:

While investigating the issue, I discovered that the Approvals field is LOCKED in my space, and that I can't change it:

I have already contacted the it support from my company to check if there is anything they can help with.
Any clues?