I am using Jira Service Management as a helpdesk with email channel enabled.
Currently, when agents reply to customers using “Reply to customer / Public comment”, the outgoing emails always include Jira system-generated content such as:
“<Agent name> changed the status to In Progress”
“View request / Turn off this request’s notifications”
“This is shared with <email>”
“Powered by Jira Service Management”
I have already:
Disabled most Customer notifications
Edited notification templates
Set a custom Reply-To email (external Gmail)
However, these system lines and branding still appear in the emails.
My questions are:
Is it possible in JSM Cloud to fully customize or remove these system-generated sections when replying customer?
Is there any roadmap or known workaround (apps, Forge, API) to achieve clean, plain-text customer emails without Jira system text?
I want Jira to act as a backend ticketing system while keeping customer emails as clean and “non-Jira” as possible.
Thanks in advance for any clarification or best practices.