When I try to access my jira site. I'm getting an error
I attach the link : my site url
Request ID: d8db029847604eacb9dc7602e587acf6
Hi @Prabhu R,
Is this about a free or a paid subscription? If it is for a paid subscription, reach out to Atlassian support directly by raising a support ticket through https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Also make sure you/your admin did not get any notifications recently about your site being deactivated. That does happen for sites that are not being used for some time.
Hope this helps!
My account got deactivated, sisnce I didn't use it for about a month. How can I activate it back?
@Walter Buggenhout It's a free account. unable to cotact customer care. how can I activate my account back?
If it wasn't suspended a long time ago, it might still be possible to have it reactivated. I'm flagging your post here for someone from the Atlassian team to look into it for you. They'll reach out through this thread.
Hello @Prabhu R ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
I checked internally and the Jira site license were deactivated and deleted on the 26th of December, 2025 due to inactivity.
However our team can reactivate the site, let us know if you would like the same, and accordingly I will create a support ticket with the concerned team to address this.
Thank you
Hi @Shalini Pradhan
Yes, it would be a great help. I was out of office due to some personal work for sometime. When I came back and see to continue my work Where I left off. It was deactivated.
Can you re activate it
Thank you. A support ticket with the concerned team has been created, they will reach out to you via email, please keep an eye on your email.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.