hi
I wanted to test a feature so I used a trial Jira
but the plan automatically changed to standard and I can not see any Cancel subscription button. any idea how can I cancel my subscription ?
Hello @NEGAR JALALIAN ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Please reach out to the billing team here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ , they will assist you.
Hello @NEGAR JALALIANyou can find all information related to plans and subscriptions in the Billing section, which you can access directly from the settings on the main screen of your Jira portal (I assume you are a global administrator).
In the Billing section, you will see the active plans and you should be able to choose whether to change the plan or cancel it.
It is not like that anymore . There is no option in setting for cancellation of a product . anyhow I contacted help center and asked them to cancel it for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.