Hello all,
I have a work item that recently moved to my team's board (X) from another team (Y). That work item had been in 2 active sprints while being on (Y), but was never resolved.
The problem is, these 2 sprints are now showing on (X)'s report list, which affects its velocity tracking report and definitely overpopulates its report list.
For more details:
- My board/team (X) is new. Its report list should only show a test sprint I created and resolved before kicking off the team.
- The two sprints existed before my team or my board (X) even existed.
- (X)'s filter query is only tracking the project and its unique team field (ORDER BY rank)
- (Y)'s board query tracks the assignee of this issue. However, removing it from (Y)'s query wouldn't resolve the issue.
Does anyone know how can I prevent JIRA from showing other team's sprints from the task's history?
Thank you very much!