Hi
How do I go about adding the Approval widget to my documentation please? It appears as a table and I'm able to add the names of approvers to the list. They then get an email to go into the doc and approve it by clicking the approve option.
thanks
Hi @Bonita Fillis
Do you have a third-party app for this or are you refering to the @mention macro?
If it is separate macro from a third party you can access it by clicking on "+v" in the tool menu or type "/" and search for the macro.
If it is the native @mention macro just type @ and you will get a list with names. They will get an email when they are mentioned using the macro.
Best regards,/Staffan
I saw this in a previous role where the confluence document had an Approval table in the top of the document. You could click into the table to either add Approvers or approve if you were an approver. I am aware of the "@" option. This was a widget instead.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.