Hi everyone,
Earlier today, we were about to start our daily meeting when all the items on our active Sprint board suddenly vanished, leaving the board completely empty.
Upon checking the Backlog, I noticed that the active sprint—as well as other previously created sprints—are also showing as empty. Some of the items that were in the sprint have moved back to the general Backlog.
I searched the forum and noticed that other users are reporting the same issue.
When I try to view the sprint items via the Issue Navigator, it also shows no items associated with the sprint. I tried a suggestion I found online to edit the sprint end date and save it, but the board remained empty.
Key details
- In the individual issue view, the "Sprint" field still shows the correct sprint assigned.
- A temporary workaround I found is to manually remove the sprint from an item and then re-add it. This makes the item reappear on the board, but doing this one by one is not feasible for us.
Second Issue: Our Epics have lost their names and are now appearing as "Unlabelled." Additionally, all items linked to these Epics have disappeared from the Epic view.
I’ve heard from colleagues in other companies that they are experiencing the exact same thing today. Do we need to open a formal support ticket, or is this a known global issue that is already being investigated?