Hello Community
I have 2 sites in Jira1. https://researchdevelop.atlassian.net (Standard Plan)2. https://bv2loadcell.atlassian.net
All users and projects(Spaces) are in researchdevelop.atlassian.net, can i import users and projects to https://bv2loadcell.atlassian.net
Hi @SandeepSingh R
Yes, you can use cloud to cloud migrator - https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/copy-jira-data/
Regards,
Seba
Hey @SandeepSingh R ,
I would suggest checking these official resources: Transfer data from one Atlassian app instance to another
As you're asking about users and groups specifically, there's this article: Manage users, groups, and teams when you transfer app data
To sum it up, as we're talking about two cloud sites, it should be relatively easy to copy users and projects spaces to your destination site.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi Tobi,
Thanks for the quick response and suggestion, let me go through the article and try out.
I have tried this but i am getting this window
You need to be an organization admin and an app admin to select this instance.
But i am admin for both
How users can access the projects once imported to new workspace https://bv2loadcell.atlassian.net, change status of tickets
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.