I have some safety checklist audit forms we will be having staff submit through our portal. These contain a bunch of Yes/No/NA responses.
I would like to use Rovo to parse the form, and for any question with a No response, summarise the questions into a short summary explaining why the site is not compliant.
If all questions are a Yes, then just advise that the site is compliant.
I have tried a bunch of prompts in my automation, using the "Rovo Expert" agent, however it seems that Rovo is unable to read the data on the form, it can only read the ticket fields.
This is one of the simplified prompts I have tried:
Analyze the form for this work item for a 'Yes/No' questionnaire. List each question with a 'No' answer and its corresponding question title. Summarize the 'No' answers into a single paragraph.
If there are no 'No' answers, respond with "This site is compliant" only.
Any assistance would be appreciated.