I am currently an Org admin and trying to connect lovable to My atlassian apps and I am getting Atlassian MCP is requesting access to your atlassian account.
Contact your organization admin to authorize access from domain api.lovable.dev to site
What setting am I missing?
I figured it out, I had to format the domain correctly when adding it to the ROVO MCP Settings
I used the below documentation
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/available-atlassian-rovo-mcp-server-domains/#Patterns-for-domains-you-want-to-add
Hello @Jennifer Barron
Another questions was posted recently on this same topic.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/Connecting-Lovable-with-Atlassian-MCP/qaq-p/3170078
Check if @Tomislav Tobijas 's answer there is helpful to you.
Thank you! This helped a lot -- particularly because Atlassian's alert message wasn't very helpful.
I didn't know the domain needed to be added under Rovo MCP (there are a few spots for domains), and I didn't know it needed to be formatted like https://{domain}/**.
Leaving these tidbits here in case they help the next person...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.