I created a project with Epics and subtasks but the original estimation and remaining time fields are not visible to me. I understand that they should be visible by default, but it is not the case. What am I doing wrong ?
Hi @Hagit Nagola Shaham ,
Review the following link:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-time-tracking/
I would recommend checking your screen configuration to see if the time tracking fields are visible for the spaces you are interested in tracking time.
It might be that you do not have permissions to 'Work on issues'. You can check the Permission scheme in your Space Settings, under Permissions. I think by default the Developer role should have permission to 'Work on Issues'.
Can you check this and ensure you are assigned to the Developer role and the Developer role has permission to 'Work on issues'?
Have a nice day!
Rik
Hi @Hagit Nagola Shaham
Or the time tracking field is not present on the screens used by the work type or its a permission issue.
So both @Rohit Utukuri and @Rik de Valk _Brainboss_ have a valid poiunt.
It can be one of them or even both.
If you are open to using apps you can use Fields Usage for Jira , an app released by our team.
You can see which fields are used in projects either via screens:
Or workflows:
Regards,
Petru
Hello @Hagit Nagola Shaham
Welcome to community
Please check this article : https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/original-estimate-and-remaining-estimate-fields-not-visible-in-issue-view/
This should help you check for the reasons.
Thank You,
Prachi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.