In the NEW UI, where can I find this access token field now? Earlier, it used to be under the manage apps and the app details page. Now it's not there, while other details are available under the app details page.
Hi @Annu Satpute
I think this is now under the marketplace apps section in Jira, called oauth credentials
https://<your instance name..atlassian.net/secure/admin/oauth-credentials
See also; https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/integrate-with-self-hosted-tools-using-oauth/
Or on what I'm reading, you need to use a PAT.
Might be worth to connect with Atlassian Support on this, if you do please provide their feedback here.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- , thank you for the response.
I checked the above documentation; however, I think it's not something I am looking for. I want the access token field to update a new token I have got to use the Jira app. I generated the secret key, but I am not sure whatto do next and how to use the access token number that I already have.
No app I use show this option.
I think best is to reach out to Atlassian Support or the app vendor
Yes, I have raised a support request. Thanks for your responses, @Marc -Devoteam-. I appreciate that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.