I lost my entire instance today and was given some Product Discovery. I was given back my original licenses and told to wait 24 hours. I got no answer or reason for why this happened. Did anyone else experience this today? My team has been unable to work at all.
Hello @Adriana Minano
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Your post tags indicate you are on a Free subscription. Is that accurate, or are/were you using a paid subscription?
When was the last time you accessed the instance?
What are all the products for which you had subscriptions on that instance?
Did you have a case open with Atlassian support about this? If so I recommend that you reply within that case asking them for the reason for the problem.
I had full functionality yesterday. Today I woke up with a completely different instance, random users were added who had never been added, and they ended all of my instances. They then reactivated multiple JSM instances, which resulted in over 50 emails, then they said I had to pay. They claim to have fixed it and given me back my old instances, and I see them in the subscription details but I cant see my data or anything. I asked them what happened and they removed the support rep and sent me back to an AI chatbot. I'm now waiting and have no idea whether my org will have an instance tomorrow.
That sounds like a very strange situation.
I haven't seen any other reports today here in the Community of anything like that happening to anybody else.
Do you know the likelihood of getting my instance back after they reactivated my subscriptions? I'm panicking.
@Adriana Minano
I agreed with @Trudy P Claspill responses. At this time, have you tried to contact Atlassian Support of your issue? (https://support.atlassian.com) This may be something that they can assist you further.
Best, Joseph
I did, several times. They brought back the subscriptions but not my instance. And this was entirely their fault, not something I did. The minute I asked how this happened the rep vanished and left the chat.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.