I would like to identify all pages that I have authored so that I can review them for accuracy and update those in need.
Hi @Patricia Morales
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
You should be able to use the search bar with the query creator = @Your Username, which should list all the content.
creator = @Your Username, which should list all the content.
Hello @Patricia Morales
As @Ajay _view26_ mentioned you can use the advanced query creator = @Username and type = page.
You can also try the new Rovo feature by just prompting it 😊
Hope this helps!
RegardsRajat
@Patricia Morales If you want to see all pages in a single space that you have contributed to (rather than just created), you can use the Content Manager (Space settings > Content manager).
Use the Contributor filter under More filters to select yourself. Use the Columns list to select the columns you are interested in displaying. You can use the title column to open the page (I would open in a new tab).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.