A colleague gave me access to their Confluence app page, however, it still will not let me view it saying I have no access. We've checked multiple times.
Hello @Michael Crabtree
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What is the exact message you get?
Do you have access to other Confluence pages in the same Confluence instance?
There are multiple levels of access for Confluence.
Have all those access points been verified as granted to you?
Hi! The exact message is:
with a lock icon. Admin has shared with me a row of green dots for my ID presumably showing that I have access to all levels. However, I will share your items 1-3 with them to verify. Ty.
Let us know if you have additional questions.
The admin confirms all access has been given. Does the site require some period of time before given access becomes available? First access was granted weeks ago, and was recently provided again. I have submitted a help request to the Confluence Helpdesk. Maybe that will help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.