Hello Everybody!
I am trying to invite a new user into our organization's Bitbucket environment, however, the invite email never arrives. The first time I have attempted this, it did actually work, but by the time it was opened the invite had expired. Ever since no emails have arrived.
As suggested here
Invitation mails not received
I have enabled Product invitations last Friday, but this did not make a difference. I have also tried to invite the user to a specific group instead, cancelling it after no mail arrived and then invite again to a group, and another attempt with a direct invite (I.e., not adding the person to a group), all no avail.
Another suggestion in the post mentions emails being blocked, I have checked this on our side, and it seems like no email has been blocked, so it seems like it has been stopped before it reached our mail servers.
Finally I saw a reply about a suppression list (which was also marked as the accepted answer), but I am not sure where I can find this. Is this something that I can access myself? Or is this something that an Atlassian support engineer has to configure?
Thank you in advance!