Is there any app on confluence or tool that gives a better look and feel for exporting confluence pages? Currently exporting documentation that is given to customers and the look and feel is not great. Are there any templates that cater to a product catalog for a professional look and feel?
I see that you have already mentioned in the title about the scroll pdf exporter app.This does let you design and reuse custom templates with branding, fonts, headers/footers.It also offers different templates for different document types
Ref: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/7019/scroll-pdf-exporter-for-confluence
RegardsRajat
Hey @Mary.Reader ,
As you and Rajat mentioned, I'd say Scroll exporters are the most powerful ones. (although I haven't tried out that many other solutions)
We did use the Scroll Word exporter in my previous workplace, and I can say you could configure pretty much anything when it comes to content design, formatting, etc. ⚙️We even worked with the marketing team to design a Word template and placeholders for exported content, and after the export, you would potentially need to make some minor adjustments - but I'm talking about 4 hour work max. for exporting a handbook with 100+ pages. 👀
Again, that's only my experience, and I have maybe tested 1 or 2 other apps related to exporting, but none were that versatile when it comes to use cases we had.
Cheers,Tobi
We use Scroll PDF Exporter for Confluence to publish our Confluence as well!
Thanks Rajat, I'm finding the templates to be useful.
Thanks Tomislav, appreciate it. I didn't know that scroll word existed. Is that a new feature? We have scroll pdf exporter. How did you get scroll word? I've created templates in my company's brand and used them right within confluence, but I like your idea of designing a word template with placeholders. Our documentation runs about 1500 pages so is tricky with a good look and feel...especially tables with large amounts of data.
@Mary.Reader
I didn't know that scroll word existed. Is that a new feature?
It's just a separate app - Scroll Word Exporter for Confluence If you already have the PDF exporter app, then you would need to buy this separately (or switch to this one)
@Kris Klima _K15t_ can probably give more insights on this and the benefits of one over another
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.