Can I switch from Annual to Monthly Billing? Can I get money back prorated for noth used months?
Hello @anatoliybabayev
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I found an answer to your question in this post, answered by an Atlassian team member in March 2025.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/How-to-switch-from-annually-to-monthly-payments/qaq-p/2963858
Alternately you can contact the Atlassian Billing support team if you want to work with them directly on this change. To do that, complete and submit the form here:
atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing
Hello @anatoliybabayev ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
You can cancel your annual subscription, which will continue until the end of the current term. Before it expires, you can sign up for the monthly plan. You can reach out to our billing team in Atlassian , they will assist you.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Thank you
Hello ,
Welcome to community
Please check this article : https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/switch-from-monthly-to-an-annual-subscription/
Further more you can contact billing support here : https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/
Thank You,
Prachi
I would like to contact Atlassian directly regarding a subscription billing change, but I have been unable to find any way to reach the appropriate team.
Most support paths (atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing) lead only to documentation or community Q&A pages, and I cannot find an option that allows me to contact Atlassian about changing our subscription from annual to monthly billing.
The only possibility I found was to submit a quote request. However, I submitted a request on August 24 and have not received any response, acknowledgement, or follow-up from Atlassian so far.
At the moment, it feels impossible to reach Atlassian regarding this matter. Could you please advise how we can contact the responsible team and get assistance with changing our subscription from annual to monthly billing?
Hello @Sanita Saukuma
You should be able to submit a case to Atlassian Billing support by selecting the Other category, if nothing else works. That should show a Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.