I want to make few Jira tickets as private and can be viewed by few user only. Can I do it?
Hi @Shilpa Priyadarshini
Yes it is possible, you can either add the tickets to a separate project that only certain users have access to.
The other option is to configure a security schema where only specific users or groups have access to work items on a certain level.
Here is an overview of how the security levels are set up.https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-are-work-item-security-schemes/
Best regards,/Staffan
Hello @Shilpa Priyadarshini
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Yes, you can restrict Jira tickets to specific users by setting up Issue level security for Company-managed projects.
For more details on the steps, you can refer to the article: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-are-work-item-security-schemes/.
In case of Team-managed projects, restriction cannot be applied per work item, however, you can restrict access to a specific work type.
You can refer to this article: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/set-up-issue-types-in-team-managed-projects/#Restrict-access-to-an-work-type-in-your-team-managed-software-space
I hope this information is helpful.
Thank you!
Thanks for the support. Have implemented it
Thanks for the support. Have implemented it successfully
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.