Hi ad,
Please support me to change email.I changed email but I didn't received any emails.Please help me to check my email "hongnt21@fpt.com"
Thank you.
Hi @Nguyen Thi Hong,
A bit more context might be useful for us to help you out here. The most common scenario I can think of would be that you are trying to update the email address that is associated with your Atlassian account.
If so, check out this support article on how to change this. If that is not what you are trying to do, do provide more information about your request.
Hope this helps!
I clicked resend email but I didn't received any emails.
Current email : hongnt21@fsoft.com.vn
New email that I want to change: hongnt21@fpt.com
I cannot upload image file. Here is content in email tab
"
Email
Current email
Your current email address is hongnt21@fsoft.com.vn
Update pending verification
We just need you to check your email hongnt21@fpt.com and to verify it’s you and complete the update.
Resend email
Undo email change
Email notifications
To manage marketing emails, visit the email preferences center.
To manage product emails, visit product settings. "
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.