We use Jira Cloud - within the past week or so, I've noticed that when I add myself as a watcher to a ticket my team is working on, the "Updated" log at the bottom of the ticket registers the time I added myself as a Watcher as the most recent time the ticket was updated.
This did not used to be the case, as I monitor "aging" tickets my team is handling and need a way to be pinged when the ticket is actually updated. This change breaks my flow entirely as now the act of becoming a watcher triggers an update and removes the ticket from my board, resetting the "aging" clock.
Anyone else seeing this?
I tried to use the Atlassian support portal to submit a bug report or feature request, as directed by Atlassian's own AI agent - there is no option for me to submit a ticket to the "JRACLOUD" project even though I can see many tickets within it.