I´ve done everything I found to be able to change back to a free plan but when I try to reactivate Jira, I get and error page
Hi @Desarrollo Bica
Please reach out to the billing department of Atlassian, https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/
Hi @Desarrollo Bica !You’re not doing anything wrong — this is a fairly common issue when switching plans in Jira Cloud.
When moving back to the Free plan, Jira sometimes fails to reactivate due to backend or billing state inconsistencies (for example, unfinished billing transitions, expired trials, or cached subscription data). Unfortunately, this isn’t something that can always be fixed from the UI. So just try to click on "Contacto" and open a request to Atlassian Support team
Hello,
Welcome to community
Let us know if you still facing issue with this and we can help reach to billing team
Thank You,
Prachi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.