I’m preparing for the ACP-420 certification and want to practice with questions that match the actual exam difficulty. Are there any platforms that provide mock tests or question sets at the same level as the real exam? I want to know in usual how others prepare and what all they take up for preparation.
thanks
Hello @vidyashree MS
Hi @vidyashree MS ,
While there are mentioned non-official materials, Atlassian Learning preparation courses and paths do have quizzes that include exam-like questions. Specifically, for ACP-420, you can browse through these: Prepare for the Managing Jira Service Projects for Cloud certification
In my experience, these prep you really well for the exam, but it's highly recommended to have hands-on experience > meaning to play with all features and topics mentioned in detailed exam details.
Good luck (and happy New Year!),Tobi
okay, got it!! Thank you so so much for the resources, great help!!
No problem @vidyashree MS ! Kindly accept the answer so the people looking for similar answer can find it easily.
Happy new year!
@vidyashree MS Mock tests are definitely the way to go! Keep at it, and you'll ace that exam! 🚀💪
hey @Tomislav Tobijas
I did go through the learning path shared, but just a point to mention that, these questions were way to direct and straightforward, so I wanted to know if that's how questions come in exam, or are they more scenerio based, if yes! then I might have to work with more such questions. I do have pretty good hands- on experience, but what I lack is just a questions based practice. I did take up 2 mocks from a udemy course, I felt that also to be very direct and nothing scenerio based.
so could you let me know on how questions are typically asked in the exam, so I can confirm my prep accordingly.
Thanks
Happiest new year to you!!
@vidyashree MS there's a mix of both versions I would say. 'Direct' questions are often classified as simpler ones, while those that include scenarios are categorized as harder ones as you need to take first part of the question (scenario) into consideration.
So, there's no clear answer to your question, but if you combine all these resources together, I'm guessing you'll do just fine
Hope to hear back from you once you take the exam.
right, okay!! That helps a lot, thanks for sharing and thank you for your time @Tomislav Tobijas
I’ll definitely share my experience once I take the exam.
Instead of making a new post I wanted to see if anyone from this thread had taken the test. I have been studying all this year, using a mixture of items. The question I have is the format the same? About 60-70 questions all multiple choice? 4 choices per question? Thanks!
hey @Mikel Whipple
I took the test recently — Its 70 questions, all single-choice MCQs (4 options each). Passing score is 66%.
hey @vidyashree MS thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.