I want to automatically create a Jira Service Management (JSM) customer when the Sales Status in Atlas CRM changes to “Won.”
I tried using Jira Automation, but the Atlas CRM app does not expose any field or trigger that allows me to add a condition like:
When Sales Status changes to Won
Because of this limitation, I couldn’t proceed with automation.
As an alternative, I tried building a Forge app.
Using the app, I was able to successfully create a JSM Organization when the Sales Status changes to Won. However, I am not able to create a new JSM customer ( I can link perfectly if customer is already in jsm).
I’m facing an issue where the JSM API does not allow customer creation, and it seems that customers must be manually invited to the JSM instance.
So I have two questions:
-
Is it true that JSM customers cannot directly create a JSM customer via REST API unless the user already exists as an Atlassian account and must be invited manually?
-
Has anyone implemented a workaround or solution to automatically create or invite JSM customers when a deal is marked as Won in Atlas CRM?
Any guidance or suggestions would be really helpful.
Thanks in advance!