Hello,
I have both site and org admin permissions but I am not able to access the Billing preview anymore, which I was able to around an year ago. Please advise.
Thanks
Hi @Irina Creoleanu
If you are an org admin you should be able to visit billing panel. Please try direct link - https://admin.atlassian.com/o/<your_org_id>/billing-preview
Hello @Irina Creoleanu
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What is the exact message that you get when attempting to access the Billing preview?
Can you provide a screen image of what you see?
When you go to the Administration Hub do you see more than one Organization?
After selecting an Organization, if you have more than one, what options do you see in the panel on the left? Does it look like this?
This is the screen I see:
Prior to displaying that message what does the screen look like, and what do you click that results in that message displaying?
Hello, I access it from the below menu, click on Billing. I think the same happens when I click on the right hand panel Billing item.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.