How to correctly manage access to projects for company managed projects. Now everyone can see all projects, confluence pagest.
Hello @Agnese
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Access to Company Managed projects is done through allocating the Browse Projects permission in the Permission Scheme associated with the project.
You can find information about Permission Schemes here:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-are-permission-schemes-in-jira/
TThank you for answer, but unfortonatly, the page with clear list of permissions what is need not available.
I clicked every link in the page I provided and they all worked for me at this time. None of them show the URL of the page in your image.
What page were you viewing when you clicked that link?
What text was displayed for that link on that page?
Welcome to Atlassian Community!You can refer to this document https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/grant-space-permissions-using-permission-schemes/ for more details on setting Project permissions.I hope this helps!
Thank you
Were you able to resolve your issue with the information provided by me or @Swathi Acharya ?
Or do you still need assistance? If so, with what part of the process do you need help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.