We've got the home page that lists changes as they are made, how do I stop the mail spamming everytime a doc is changed?
I guess the answer to this is its not possible.
This depends on the type of notification that the user is subscribed to. Check out this documentation to learn about types of notification and how to subscribe/unsubscribe to/from it.
I haven't touched any settings. Got my instance up and running, logged in, been adding and changing content and started getting emails right away.
Because I'm the author of the docs I believe. Which kind of makes it worse - I know I edited it - I don't need an email to tell me.
As far as I am concerned, users are not automatically subscribed to notifications in Confluence. Is this not the case for your instance?
So everytme I have a new user I have to show them how to turn off notifications? There isn't a way to tell Confluence to just stop sending them at all?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.