What I’m trying to do:
I’m trying to make it easier for our team to capture and update issues in Jira when ideas or blockers come up during standups, reviews, or ad-hoc discussions.
What I’ve tried so far:
We’ve used Jira’s issue templates, quick create, and backlog grooming to stay organized. These work well once you’re in Jira, but we noticed that updates often get delayed when people are deep in discussions or switching contexts.
We also tested an internal setup using a voice-based assistant (Gennie) to capture issues or comments verbally and sync them later, mainly to see if it reduces missed details.
What’s not working or still unclear:
I’m curious how other teams handle real-time issue capture without slowing down meetings or relying on memory afterward.
Do you use specific Jira workflows, automations, integrations, or habits that help with this?
Would love to hear what’s worked well in real-world team setups.
Thanks in advance!