Unable to open the tickets from my atlassian support, cannot even contact back.Please check and let me know.Ticket number is GROWTH-338659
Hi @NSSM Support
I asked an Atlassian Support agent to look at this post, to help you out.
They usually be in touch within 48 hours.
Hi @NSSM Support!
Good day! Thank you for reaching out to our community. From your screenshot, I see that you can view the request in your requests page. Do you see any error message while opening the ticket?
Are you facing any issues with notifications?
Regards, Haripriya
Hello harpriya, No There are no error message, but just the screenshot I have provided you, its been 4 days since the issue and no update has been made.I am unable to open the ticket or view my request.Its still showing unable to display request.
Hi @NSSM Support,
Good day! Thank you for confirming! I have already notified the assignee on the ticket regarding the issue. You should hear from them shortly!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.