I have successfully migrated a Confluence space from a cloud account to a different cloud account, using xml export - import.
The Confluence space includes several databases.
All databases have the same issue after migration:
- The database gets displayed in the space's page tree. It has a URL in the new space.
However, it does not load in the UI. - Individual entries that are inserted on pages point to the database in the original location
I am testing with a user that has admin permissions in both accounts and for both spaces. I have checked permissions after migration and all content is working fine.
Re-indexing should not be the cause. The space is small, and migration was completed several hours ago.
This is the first time I have tried to migrate a space that includes databases.
Any proposal how to preserve a database when migrating the space to a different account?