Hi Team,Actually, I want to do the automation for adding the templates using REST Api. So, is Atlassian provide any rest Api so that I can add the custom templates and default templates. If anyone know please help me on this.
Hi @d_b_kumar_chauhan
What templates are you referring to, space templates?
Os you can create a space based on a template?
You would first have to create a template and then you can use this, but this is a premium subscription function.
And only for custom templates
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-project-templates/#api-group-project-templates
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- Thanks For replying but when I have tried this then I am getting below error. Can you help me on this.
Did you create a template from an existing project, you need to be on an enterprise subscription to use this feature
This is a mandatory action, to use this API endpoint.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
Thanks Yes, I am using Jira Cloud Enterprise, and I am testing this with a site admin account.I understand that this API is intended to be used after creating a custom project template from an existing project (UI: Project settings → Save as template).Whether the template must already exist (created via UI) before this endpoint can be used
My confusion is around the request payload requirements for POST API Even with Enterprise access, the API returns error
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.