Hi everyone,
My company used to have a Confluence Cloud site at:
<a href="https://manuais.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WSM/pages" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://manuais.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WSM/pages</a>
Recently we lost access. When I open the link, I get a blank white page. If I open Chrome DevTools, I can see the site is loading assets related to “suspended payment self reactivation”, for example:
<a href="https://manuais.atlassian.net/edge/resources/suspended-payment-self-reactivation.css" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://manuais.atlassian.net/edge/resources/suspended-payment-self-reactivation.css</a> (200 OK)
But there is an API call like .../gateway/api/growth/.../suspended-payment that returns:
<span>{"code":401,"message":"Unauthorized"} </span>
So the page never renders, it stays blank.
I can log in with the same email I used before (anderson.lupinacci@funchalnegocios.com.br), but instead of opening the old site, Atlassian redirects me and it looks like it created a new site (different name). In admin.atlassian.com I cannot see the manuais site at all. I tried changing billing on the new site to Free, but it doesn’t affect the old manuais instance.
Questions:
Does this behavior mean the old site is suspended due to billing and my account is not an org/billing admin to reactivate it?
If the original admin/billing contact is no longer available, what is the correct process to recover admin/billing access to the manuais.atlassian.net site?
Any tips to avoid the blank page and confirm whether it’s a billing suspension vs. removed permissions / SSO change?
Thanks!