Hi everyone!
When I manage the subscription of an app in Jira I get the Deactivate option (Which in reality it means cancel subscription). Also to note that this option is not in every app to which we are subscribed:

After cancelling the subscription I get :

And when I go to the app details, in the top right corner of the screen I see the option to unsubscribe:

After I dumped you all with this context, what are my doubts?
- What does it mean to "deactivate" an app in the manage subscription screen and what is the difference with the unsubscribe in the app details screen?
- Is there any way to deactivate an app? Without cancelling subscription? We want to deactivate an app for a short period of time where we could activate in any moment without loosing data.
- Unrelated but maybe someone knows: I as an app-admin (not org admin), can no longer see the full billing details.
Thanks beforehand!