I can no longer access my space.Has the data been lost, and would recovery be difficult?(Honestly, this situation makes me regret using Confluence, even though I really loved its UI/UX.)
Hi @oz ,
Don’t worry, this usually happens on the Free plan.
If a free Confluence site is inactive for a long time, Atlassian may temporarily disable the site. Your data is not deleted immediately.
What to do:
Click Contact Support
Share the Request ID shown on the screen
Check with the Atlassian to restore the site
In most cases, Atlassian can bring it back if you contact them quickly.
Thank you so much for your support.I feel a bit relieved now.Here is Request ID.
Request ID: 08cdba7f14f14204b5dbf59e19e0c0b9
@oz , You need to raise a ticket with the Email which you have used for your Site creation for to raise a ticket.
P.S.I have received the following message:
>“Based on our current tools and retention processes, the user information was permanently removed when the inactive Confluence site was deleted, so we’re not able to recover it at this point.”What a wonderful Christmas present.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.