Atlassian / Confluence / Jira and your new AI chatbot.
I asked their new chatbat how to permanently disable. It said I could only temporarily disable it, for one session, or ignore it.
It then asked if I wanted to give feedback. I said yes, and gave feedback. It thanked me.
I asked this if any human would see the feedback I just wrote, in the form of an email or report. Several paragraphs later it said nope.
I asked how do I give feedback about the AI chatbot, and it said talk to my admin.
I said, no, I want to give feedback to the company that fousted this upon me.
It said I could contact support, and use the feedback option.
I go to the company's website, go to contact support. There's no "feedback option". The closest is "Technical issue and bugs"
I choose that.
It says contact your site admin, or "the community"
It's almost like they don't want feedback about their AI chatbot.
God forbid they hire mere humans to handle chating with customers.