Will there be a 2025 end of year recap?
Confluence PM here 👋. Keep your eye out, Confluence Recap for 2025 will be rolling out over the course of this week! A Community post with more details is coming soon.
Good question @Gabriel Vallangca 👀
Maybe @Ellie Kulick has more info about that.
Interested to know t his too as it was really nice to get this last year. Thanks!
Hi. Could someone post a link to where the recap is, or how to access it? I can't find mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
@Maria Sommer I found this page that has the information you are looking for: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/celebrate-your-work-with-confluence-recap/Â
Thank you @Barbara Szczesniak I didn't receive a notification. I've looked everywhere. I am sure I was qualified. I created several pages in 2025.
I don't think they've sent them out yet, per the response from @Jacob BrownÂ
Hey everyone,
Just a quick info that the recap should be now available as per the announcement: 🔥 Fuel your 2026 with insights from your 2025 Confluence Recap!Â
They might be rolling it out gradually, so if you don't see it yet, it should pop up in a day or so 👀
Cheers,Tobi
I got mine last week!
Â
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.