Not able to paste any data in confluence page.
@Samiksha Patil Is this a new page? An old page? Is it happening in all browsers?
I would suggest first trying a different browser or clearing your browsers cache. If that does not work I would suggest seeing if this is happening to others. If others are having the issue it could be content on the page that was pasted in the past that is messing up how the page is working.
If you can provide additional information we can try and provide some additional suggestions.
I have tried in other browsers too but it is not working. It was working fine until this morning but seems after defender software installation this afternoon, it stopped working for me. Please see attached screenshot for your reference.
@Samiksha Patil You company is blocking. You will need to talk to your IT team about that. You might be able to copy to notepad and then to Confluence as a work around but you should reach out to your IT team.
Thanks @Brant Schroeder
I will reach out to my IT team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.