I have a situation where I need to go each and every page in confluence and check whether there are any mp4 files or not.
If we have an option where we can search the pages with mp4 files, then that will be very helpful for me.
Thanks,
Anuradha M
Hi @Anuradha Muddana
Confluence indexes attachments separately, so this is the most accurate method.
Go to Search → Advanced search
Switch to CQL mode
Use this query:
type = attachmentAND fileExtension = "mp4"
This returns MP4 attachments.Click an attachment → “View in page” to see the page it belongs to.
@Anuradha Muddana you can get a list of all attachments in a space or select pages then filter by video files using our app Attachment Manager.
Let me know if this solves your problem.
@Anuradha Muddana In addition to the solution from @Dave Mathijs, you can also do the following for individual spaces:
I don't have any mp4 attachments, so I filtered for jpg in the image below:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.