I uploaded a pdf file onto filename field. But I cannot access or see it.
Hi @Boce Lin Can you confirm you are using the Media and files field type?
Do you experience the same issue for all file extensions (e.g. .JPG, .PNG) or only for .PDF files.
I just tested this with a new database created in Cloud and am unable to reproduce the issue. The .PDF file is shown as a preview:
Hello Dave, Thank you for your answering.
Yes, Please see the attached photo. It shows the attachment there, but nothing that I can interact with. I tried to refresh the website, and tried both firefox and microsft edge browser. But both didnt change anything.
However, png file works fine.
ps. would it possible to upload like slides like what I do in the page?
Are all users experiencing the same issue when trying to upload a .PDF file to that field type?
Seems like your attachment is not generating a preview. Have you tried with other .PDF files (smaller, larger) as well?
Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, logout/login again?
Thank you for the answer. It works now after I re-login.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.