Posting my comment on the Greenhopper 6.2.1 update documentation page here for visibilty...As of May 20 with the update to greenhopper, we now cannot get to key subtask data on the details view. Huge problem, isn't it, gang? I wish I could post a screenshot...
See my post on the documentation page here.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/GreenHopper+OnDemand+2013-05-20?focusedCommentId=358351325#comment-358351325
Hey Paul, I would suggest you to comment on GHS-8864 since I think it is a better way to communicate with the developer team via jira.atlassian.com. Feel free to also vote and watch the ticket.
Regards, Zul
And GHS-7874 on the story for GreenHopper ADG.
I appreciate the links to the issues, Zulfadli. I provided links back to the documentation page, etc.
Hey guys, Jay from GreenHopper Team here - this story is already in the backlog for the next sprint. Won't be long.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7874
It's not in a Sprint yet. So.. yea..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.