My situation is almost identical to this other member's situation here (and copied below): https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/All-pages-under-https-id-atlassian-com-manage-profile-fail-to/qaq-p/3045037
---
When I browse to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile or any of the subtabs (such as https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens) the basic page content loads, but none of my account details load.
I get spinners or blanks anywhere my account-specific info should appear.
I have:
+ Logged out and in
+ Cleared cache and cookies
+ Tried in incog window
+ Restarted my computer
+ Tried on a different machine
+ Waited several hours (keeping tab and computer active)
Am able to browse and use Jira as usual. Am connected to the internet. No firewall.
I tried all of their solutions (including updating Google Chrome to the most recent version) to no success.
In addition, I tried using Internet Edge to no success.
Help?
Hi @Jacob Brenneman
I requested assistance from Atlassian Support in this case for you.
They will try to get back to you in 2 business days.
I am experiencing same issue. The API Token page never loads. Only see the spinner circling
Hello @Jacob Brenneman ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Could you please share your cloud site URL so that I can create a support request for you for an support engineer to check?
Thank you
https://copadojakebrenneman.atlassian.net/
@Jacob Brenneman
Thank you! A support ticket has been created, an engineer will reach out to you, please keep an eye on your email box for any emails from support team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.