We are working to set up automations to notify specific parties of tickets that have been open and stagnant for 90 and 180 days. I created the automations to the best of my knowledge but we have found the following two results.
- The emails that are generated is only showing the title and the message I added. It does not list the ticket number, name, or info at all.
- It is generating an individual email to the specified email addresses for each and every ticket found in the trigger.
We are hoping to have it generate a single email with a list of all tickets found in the trigger. I am not sure where to go from here. I am pasting the code I used below in the JQL script. The screenshots attached show the rule I have set.


---------
status = "In Progress" OR status = "Waiting for Support" OR status = "Waiting for Customer" OR status = "Support Review" OR status = "Waiting for Vendor" OR status = "Waiting for Approval" OR status = "Development Review" AND updated <= -90d
---------
Thank you!