Hi all,
I’m trying to regain access to an old Confluence Cloud site that hasn’t been used for roughly a year.
When I visit the site I get the message:
“Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.”
The site URL is:
<a href="https://carrollmark389.atlassian.net" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://carrollmark389.atlassian.net</a>
The site does not appear in admin.atlassian.com under Products or Sites, and when I try to raise a support ticket, Atlassian Support says it cannot find the site when I enter the URL (even at the root level, not a page link).
I was the original site admin and owner.
My questions are:
Does this behaviour indicate the site has been deactivated vs fully deleted?
Is there a specific support path for restoring inactive Confluence Cloud sites that no longer appear in admin?
Has anyone successfully recovered a site after similar long inactivity?
Any guidance from Atlassian staff or anyone who’s been through this would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.