Hello,
I'm not getting receiving the verification emails from Atlassian, as such I am unable to access my dashboard. I'd appreciate if this was looked into and if my email address was removed from any bounce lists.
For some reason the code I requested ~15 minutes ago only arrived now together with a fresh code. Strange. But it seems like the problem has been resolved
Hi @Jarl-Penguin
Is it the One-time-password that is delayed?
I have heard this from one of my customers occationally. Everytime I use it myself it takes 5-10 seconds to receive the email.
Ï don't know if it is something temporary or if it the email triggers some spam detectors that delays the email.
Sometimes it helps to add the email to the list of "trusted senders" to help the email server to let it bypass filters.
Best regards,/Staffan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.