

While in the process of building an automation that should do something with issues on sprint complete, I used a manual trigger to test the rule so I don't constantly have to make/reopen dummy sprints. When I was done I switched the trigger to on sprint complete and tested it. To my surprise the {{lookupIssues}} now behaved different:
I ask a rovo agent to go through the attachments in {{lookupIssues}} and write down the filenames in a specific format(along with generated texts which is used later in a web request). This works fine when doing it the manual trigger way. However, when I switched to the on sprint complete trigger, the rovo agent couldn't see the attachments in {{lookupIssues}}. I find this very weird and don't understand what the difference is.
If I log the {{lookupIssues.first.attachments}} I can see the attachmentbeans in both versions. I know that when referring to {{lookupIssues}} in bulk, one cannot see the full attachment beans but a reduced version which contains at least the filenames. I built my whole automation on the assumption that lookup work items works the same in both cases and now I probably have to rethink and rewrite a lot which is very frustrating.
anybody knows why this happens?
anybody knows a workaround?