Hello, could you please explain the nuances of how Get available transitions requests work?
There are two issues:
QWE-1 has the status “To do”
QWE-2 has the status “In progress”
Both issues can be changed to “Pending” status.
The situation is as follows: if I perform a request to
GET /rest/api/3/bulk/issues/transition?issueIdsOrKeys=QWE-1
in the response I get 2 different transition options.
Also, if I make a request only for QWE-2 -
GET /rest/api/3/bulk/issues/transition?issueIdsOrKeys=QWE-2
I also get 2 transition options.
But if I make a GET request for two issues at once,
GET /rest/api/3/bulk/issues/transition?issueIdsOrKeys=QWE-1,QWE-2
then I don't get any transition options.
Am I correct in understanding that I am only given general transition options that are valid for all issues in the request?
It would be nice to get all available transitions for both QWE-1 and QWE-2 in one request, as it comes only for one.
And also the situation with the POST request Bulk transition issue statuses, I take the same two issues (QWE-1 and QWE-2). I try to change their status to the same, for example, “Pending.”
I create the request body with the transitionId I need:
{
"bulkTransitionInputs": [
{
"selectedIssueIdsOrKeys": [
"QWE-1"
],
"transitionId": "91"
},
{
"selectedIssueIdsOrKeys": [
"QWE-2"
],
"transitionId": "111"
}
],
"sendBulkNotification": false
}But I get an error: