Hi,
I am looking to create a new SCRUM board that uses multiple projects/spaces tickets for managing Sprints. Although I am able to use a filter, I am unable to create Sprints for all projects under that filter. What I tried:
1- Create Team managed project. Could not find my way to creating a Sprint with other project prefixes in it.
2- Create Company managed project. Could not find my way to creating a Sprint with other project prefixes in it.
3- On the Company Managed Project, I created a filter that included all the prefixes/projects/spaces I want included. Unfortunately there is no possibility to create a Sprint from that filter ...
I tried to ask AI-assisting tools, but they all referred to "Boards" for Company Managed spaces, which I am not able to see anywhere.
Can someone list the step by step to do this please?
I am on Jira Cloud