Hi - Hopefully not too late for this. I've been using Trello then Jira for many years. It has quite a few tasks lists and routines and notes that have been handy for many home-improvement, gardening, and maintenance projects I undertake. A very important tool for me depending on the season, but not a _daily_ task tracker.
So sometimes I will go a couple of months without using it. It's never been a problem over the years, but maybe they changed the usage expectation to tighten up overhead costs and reclaim stale accounts. I missed an email warning me of account deactivation due to "inactivity" at the end of November and now I can't get into the board. It's either an ongoing outage or they really have deactivated me.
a) How can I tell the difference, and
b) is there any way to recover the boards I've set up, groomed, matured, and migrated from Trello to Jira over the past 10+ years?
Any help would be tremendously appreciated!
Thanks!