I am trying to create an automation that checks if a change request will occur after our scheduled CAB meetings. Our CAB meetings are always on Thursdays at 2 PM. So if the request is entered on Tuesday for a change on Wednesday, the request should be denied. If the request is entered on Tuesday for Friday, then it will go through the review process.
Everything I have done to try to make this work has not worked.
Right now I have a variable that is checking what today's day count is
{{now.convertToTimeZone("America/Chicago").format("e")}}
Then I check if that variable equals each day of the week.

And then I check if the Planned Start date is greater than today plus a set number of days til the next CAB meeting.
{{issue.customfield_10065.convertToTimeZone("America/Chicago")}}
is greater than
{{now.convertToTimeZone("America/Chicago").Days(3)}}
I'm logging all of my variables, and it shows Today's Day Count = 6. And then it says my condition didn't pass. (I've tried the 6 with and without quotes. I've put the condition as one state equals true.)
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if there's an easier way to set this up?
